When you attack so that you can be successful, you must understand when you deploy them how your models will go and act. This is a bit help:
Wizards, Archers and * Barbarians strike their closest target, whatever it’s, from models to assets, structures, partitions, etc.
* Goblins do damage and constantly attack the closest resource constructing!
* Giants constantly attack the closest defensive construction, like mortars or towers. All of the goals are treated as identical precedence, but Giants will constantly go following the construction which has the least shields around it, even though there is still another one that is shielded by walls although nearer.
* Wall Breakers will head directly for the wall that is obstructing the course of the remainder of their models.
* Balloons consistently target the structure that is closest.
The closest unit that is damaged constantly heals.
Minions, Valkyries, and PEKKAs goal the closest unit/creating/ construction that is defensive.
* Hog Riders assault the closest defensive unit from buildings, or the Clan Castle, although they overlook walls they are able to jump over here for cheats.
* Golems constantly attack the closest defensive construction, like mortars, archer towers, and cannons.
The Archer Queen and * Witches strike construction, creating, or the closest component.
The closest Air defense is attacked by * Lava Hounds.
The closest building is constantly attacked by * Barbarian King.